Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Weekend Ever!


My favorite mission companion surprised me this last weekend with a visit from London. She
is one of my favorite people. We had a ball shopping and eating out and going to the movies. We laugh our guts out and just enjoyed every second of her short and cold visit. I hope she comes in the Summertime next time so we can really play it up!! Love ya louise!!!


On the very same weekend Mom also surprised me with a visit. Steve knew about both of them coming and kept it a secret for a long time, he's so sneaky!!! She got to be with the kids a lot and get her dose of grandkids in while we played. She was so good to babysit a lot but she said she loved it. Julia would not leave her side for a second. She slept at her house and she wouldn't even go to nursery on Sunday she wanted to stay right with Grandma. We also got to be together a lot and it wasn't enough. I can't wait until she comes back for good. For now I'm happy to share her with Summer and Nate. Thank you for a wonderful visit, mom. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Serin said...

How fun! When does your mom get back for good? I'm beginning to think my parents moving to Utah was a bad idea

KTL said...

Hey Stamps, I loved every picture and can't believe how much I miss all of you. I remember, Sarah, when your companion came to visit you in Spanish Fork. How fun that she comes all the way from London.We needed Steve to help put our Legos together on Christmas. I think some were put together the next day. We are also on the big countdown. I think we only have about 4 months until summer....and .....when Jimmy comes HOME!!!!! Love you all, Karen

***** said...

Ohhh sooo fun! If you weren't such a fabulous girl than there wouldn't be such wonderful people trying to surprise you. How fun! What a perfect weekend. Full of fun and friends and family and food. Favorite!