Thursday, December 31, 2009

Presents



Summer got to help us put all the presents out the night before so she was going to town,            eating everything in sight!
These are a few "line ups"  we do before we go out for presents on Christmas morning. We torture the children by making them take tons of pictures before opening all their presents.



A new tradition that I think will stick... we had powdered doughnuts for breakfast. Alot less cooking for mom. What gift that is for me not to have to work on Christmas. Thank you family!
                            The aftermath. Steve in his usual spot on Christmas morning...playing              legos...and looooving every minute of it.
I made these quilts for the boys.
Mason made this cute purse for his friend Marliese's Birthday on the 30th. 

This was their grand finale present. They have been on it as much as they can. Today it's 35 degrees out they have been out there for two hours. Merry Christmas to me.

3 comments:

Serin said...

So cute! I love the one of Summer among the presents and all the line-ups of the boys. Donuts for breakfast is an awesome tradition!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i think i'm gonna copy ur donuts for breakfast tradition. my monkey bread turned out like CRAP. ugh. so annoying. ur familia is bonita!

JoJo said...

I love it! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.