Thursday, March 12, 2009

The other morning, Julia woke up at O dark thirty... and the only thing that would appease her was looking at pictures on my phone. I realized I had a few nuggets hidden on there that hadn't been shared, and should be.

On Mason's birthday (back in October) we went on a bike ride. I think, judging by his smile, that he enjoyed it... and for all of you fans, yes, that is a Michigan State Spartan helmet.


The boys and I went camping last summer:


A few weeks ago, the fire alarm went off during the middle of church. The fire department had to respond... a good time was had by all. Especially all the kids that got to take turns sitting in the Firetruck while the firefighters were inside resetting the [fasle] alarm.




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha that was the cutest video.. Your kids are adorable!

***** said...

1. Mason's happy, happy smile cannot be beat, he is such a good looker.
2. Coooper looks like he LOVES to camp in that photo - cracks me up.
3. False alarms at church RULE! Why don't we think of that more often.
xoxo Summer