Thursday, February 12, 2009

In response to BOTH comments already on this post, I'm not sure exactly what happened. We were at some friends house for a party. I was holding Julia and playing with a little squishy toy that shoots air out when you squeeze it. I was puffing the air at her face - I don't know if it was just the dry air of Colorado, the little puffs of air in her face, or her giggling so hard, or a combination of them all... I just know when Julia gets a bloody nose (and now that I think of it... she does get them regularly) it is like a faucet. SO needless to say, I quickly excused myself from the party, got her home and into the bath. ahhhh fatherhood.

watch out for bloody noses...



Nothing a sudsy bath can't fix:




5 comments:

Kellye said...

Steve, this wouldn't happen if you would quit hitting them. But really, what happened? Yeah, I don't think but is really allowed as the first word of a sentence, although I am doing it anyway.

Staci said...

OH MY GOSH..that is so sad..what happened..you cant put pics like this up w/ not explaining what happened..unless you don't want anyone to know ;)

buchanancasa said...

Holy moley! At least it's not a traumatic story, poor Julia. You're lucky I've got a strong stomach! The things we do as parents, right? I was puked on several times last week. :)

Chris and Debbie said...

Hmmm, she's not trying to lick it is she? Good think you explained yourself Steve, it could look like she got punched in the face! ;-)

MoM and DaD said...

well...i was eating i yogurt while doing my blogging tour of the week...and here i come to this post! no hard to guess..the yogurt is going back to the fridge!
thanks for the new pics!
we love you..