Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Party!

The Stamps hosted our first event in the new house. We had all the appetizers at this table and we drank wassail, and cranberry spritzers  served from the punch bowl behind it.
All the candles were lit all over the house which lent to a great ambaince.
The desserts were served from the dining room table. Everyone brought delicious food.
These are the ice rings I made out of a number ten can with cranberries lining the top. It's hollow inside and we put a candle in it and lined the sidewalk leading up to the door. A big hit!
This is the family room where we served the antipasto plates and olives. Only certain palettes came to this table. Good, more for me! MMMM...olive breath!

7 comments:

***** said...

love,love,love it! It looks so fancy and cozy which is hard to pull off. What a talent you have! I am so wishing I was there...maybe next year. xoxo SK

Chris said...

Absolutely fabulous! Your home looks positively inviting. The way the hard wood floor gleamed with the various accents reminded me of Meadowbrook Hall's Christmas Walk.

Aymee said...

So fun! Wish I could have come...I definitely would be hanging in the corner at that olive table:) Yum! The decor is fabulous as to be expected:). Looks like it was a blast. I do love the house, from the pictures it looks adorable. I love the dark hardwood and the built-in shelves...so cute!

Chris and Debbie said...

Your home looks beautiful! Either you really take after your mom with amazing decorating and hosting a party skills, or she hooked you up a little. That's so cool that you got to spend Thanksgiving with your brother and his family. It was great meeting him at church!

Anna Marie said...

Anna Marie Smiley Roberts here...Chris sent me over to have a peek at your house. It looks absolutely fab! So fun to see!

Kellye said...

Sarah you always do the dang cutest stuff. I love it. Looks like you had a good time. Your house looks so cute.

Heidi said...

I am Summer's friend Heidi and she let me peak at your party....AMAZING!!! Everything is so beautiful - you sure have talent in your family!!!