Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camping Magic!

Camping up in the Colorado mountains! It doesn't get better than powder doughnuts for breakfast.  The chipmunks would come right up to their feet to beg for food but no one was sharing!
MMMMMMMMMMM!
So we've climbed to the top of this gorgeous vista and two of the boys are grouchy but I had to have the picture no matter what. They had a ton of fun camping though and they wished we went everyweekend. Their favorite activity was the fire and secret hiding spot under the Evergreen. Steve also put up a ropes course for them and it kept them occupied long enough for mom and dad to get a nap in so it was all worth it! I can't believe we don't do this every weekend. It was so fun to get away from the city.
Little posers. So handsome.
This picture is in the running for this years Christmas picture. We'll see how my luck goes in getting all of these poeple to sit still for another one. 

4 comments:

Teri said...

That last picture is a winner! Julia is getting so big, so are the other kids. We didn't get to go camping this year. We went motor-homing, but it is just not the same.

T said...

SOOOO Cute! I love it! I can't get enough of Julia...what a little bug. I just want to kiss those cheeks! And the boys are just adorable. I really like the grouch photo, "Mom, not again." Looks like you had so much fun. Travy would love to go camping, I on the other hand...well I guess my experience at girls camp was enough for me,although the thought of toasted marshmallows over the fire is pretty dang tempting!

Chris said...

This looks like where we went when I was there last year with my kids. Is it?

Chris and Debbie said...

Hey guys! I love your blog! I came across it on Joanna's. Since we never get to see each other anymore, this is a good way to see what you've been up to. :o) I'm so impressed that you take your four young kids camping, in September, and everyone has such a good time! I love all of the pics! I miss you!