Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pictures at Home

Click on any of these to make them larger.

One morning, Fox came up the stairs and said:
"Dad, I'm ready"

I asked "Ready for what?"

came the reply:

"Anything..."


If you ask Mason to make a face, he typically slings this one your direction


Could some one PLEASE cut this kid's hair?


Easter morning


This kid climbs anything, anytime, anywhere


I love this face


They like their oatmeal soupy like Grandpa Kelly eats it



Skate or Die Cooper


Um... this is illegal everywhere but Alabama


Cooper out in the cold


Nobody in this house likes the chocolate fountain

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Steve - You don't know me, but I have a blog at routesixty-six.blogspot.com. My college alumni magazine just mentioned that three of us travelled Route 66 in June, but they mistakenly put your blog address in the magazine instead of ours. Any chance I could beg you to make a post directing them to www.routesixty-six.blogspot.com?

Thanks!

Sara